Mobdro for Google Chromecast: One of the best entertainment apps of current times, Mobdro regularly searches and scouts the web for free video streams available and makes them accessible on our Android, Windows, BlackBerry and MAC. Although there are hundreds of video streaming applications are available on the internet today, Mobdro has emerged as one of the best due to its awesome features and efficiency. In this article, we have explained to you how you can install Mobdro on Chromecast, as Chromecasting has become immensely popular among the tech enthusiasts.
The features of Mobdro give it an edge over other video streaming apps. It gives an HD video watching experience. The videos streams pretty fast, therefore, you will experience little to no buffer while watching one. The videos are divided in various categories such as Coming Soon, Top Rated, New Release and Popular. Users can also organize their streams and filter them by language or topic. Sharing and recommending videos are also easy in this app.
Google Chromecast is a media streaming device that you can plug into the HDMI port on your television. Chromecast devices enables users with a mobile device or PC to start and control playback of internet-streamed audio and visual content on HD television or home audio via mobile and web apps that supports Google Cast technology.
The most sterling feature of Mobdro is the application supports Google Chromecast. As result, users can very easily cast Mobdro to Chromecast to watch their favorite movies and TV series. Mobdro on Chromecast enables casting streams from your Android devices onto a smart TV with the support of Google cast. You don’t have to pay for cables and satellite TV when you have Mobdro ready to play a variety of movies and TV series at your disposal.
To install Mobdro on Chromecast, you need to go through the following step. First of all, you need a Chromecast enabled Smart TV. Turn it on and connect to it. However, if the configuration is not inbuilt, then you must use Google Chromecast, plug it into the TV and use it.
Steps to Install Mobdro on Chromecast
- Step 1: Firstly, download Google Cast or Chromecast from Play Store.
- Step 2: Download Mobdro APK latest file that has support for Chromecast enabled inside it.
- Step 3: Before beginning the installation process, go to ‘Settings’ and navigate to the ‘Security’ options.
- Step 4: Under the ‘Device Administration’ tab, enable the ‘Unknown Sources’ option in order to install APK file from 3rd party stores.
- Step 5: Next, you need to proceed with installation process of Mobdro. Once it is done, open the app.
- Step 6: Go to the menu on the right hand side and buy Mobdro premium version.
- Step 7: Lastly, click on the Chromecast icon on top of the screen and enjoy streaming on your Smart TV.
Please keep in mind, that if you come across Mobdro Chromecast error connecting message, then check your internet connection or you can even restart the app
Wrap Up: So, there you have it, folks! Hopefully this article was helpful to you and now you have a better idea about how to install Mobdro on Chromecast. Post your comments below and bookmark this page for more information on Mobdro.